This may be a bit delayed, but let’s just say I gave all you non-bingers time to watch the 9 episodes of Stranger Things 2.
And what a 9 episodes it was, am I right? Every episode made me feel the feels, halfway wish I was in 1984, ask myself what the heck am I actually watching and wonder how can I get the Duffers to write in me in as the future Mrs. Hopper.
Here are the top 9 things that I thought during Stranger Things 2…
- Chief Hopper in dad mode…I like it, marry me
- NOT THE CAT…
- What exactly is this thing and why does it kinda remind me of War of the Worlds
- This 008 chick..not a fan
- Nancy and her bullshit speech, the most un-bullshit moment
- But Steve…dontcha worry, you are loved and that hair…better than ever
- Why do we even bother with superheros when we have Eleven
- I spy a mullet, but this dude sucks…I’m intrigued
- My neighborhood gang and I rode bikes and dressed bad but we’re never this cool on Halloween…