Happy Fall Y’all!!
I couldn’t be happier because yesterday began my absolute favorite time of the year!
Between all the colors, weather, sweaters, football and pumpkin everything I just can not get enough!
I decided to make myself a Fall bucket list and wanted to share it with you too! I’ll document each activity as I cross it off!
- Make Pumpkin Pancakes
- Leaf peeping hike
- Carve pumpkins
- Fall cleaning (spring cleaning but fall 😉 )
- Have a pumpkin spice latte (basic I know)
- Visit a New England castle
- Bake pumpkin seeds
- Visit Salem
- Have Friendsgiving
- Bake Halloween cookies with my nephews
- Have a fire and enjoy hot chocolate
- Hocus Pocus movie night
- Spend a weekend morning/afternoon with fall candles, cozy blanket and good book
- Make a crockpot soup
- Take foliage photos
- Visit a pumpkin patch
- Go apple picking
- Visit an Oktoberfest festival
I can not wait to get going on this list, I cant wait to enjoy every minute of each bucket list item!
Have a happy rest of your Sunday!