Going off my last post, I have tucked away my long term goals and have decided to focus on the three things below for the summer. My goal is to make some positive habits to live my best life and not stress about things out of my control!
1. Live presently
- Limit social media time, tv time, phone time
- Think about things I want to accomplish or get to within the next few months that will correlate with my long term goals.
- Take Sunday to make weekly planner, plan my days out.
- Get outside more (Get back to nature)
2. Continue Health Journey
- 45 minutes- 1 hour of work out time 5 days a week
- Build up running miles, get out more often
- Meal planning and prepping perfected
2b. Soul Health (You can’t be completely healthy without this)
- Change outlook on stress and practice ways to reduce it
- Start journaling
- Get organized
- Start smiling at your fears/worries
- Control my thoughts and make them positive rather than harping on the negative
3. Be financially responsible
- Stop spending money on things I don’t need (this is so much easier said than done for me)
- Limit restaurant/nights out
- Limit the amount of alcohol bought
- Have a sale of things I do not use
- Start using discounts/things like cartwheel
- Set limits
- Pay off debt
For each of these, I am going to use some tips I have compiled from my journey tour guides and using ideas I’ve thought of or things that make me happy to also guide me. I will also share with you all whats working, what may not be and hopefully give some helpful tips as well. 🙂
Thank you for joining me on this journey.