Happy Monday, folks!
As promised, here is the full bucket list.
- Go paddle boarding – because nothing says fun more than using all your ab muscles to balance on a board while using your arms to move yourself & said board through fish and shark infested water, right? Ha, just kidding, although I have absolutely no upper body strength, I’ve wanted to do this forever, so well, I’m doing it.
- Make a T-shirt quilt – make a quilt…I know, I know I’m turning 30, not 65.
- Be the only person on an island…I will figure this one out, don’t you worry.
- Watch a sunrise…and not be half dead on a redeye flight, squinting out a JetBlue window, I want to truly enjoy it.
Start Blogging again…I love it, I need to do it.
- Get a new hairstyle…I know, not crazy, but I’ve legit dealt with this mop being the same style for a couple years. Time for a change. Also, for us ladies, this could be detrimental…bad bangs, uneven layers, the wrong color…all worth being a bucket list event, especially with a 30th birthday party right around the corner.
- Go zip-lining…Absolutely terrified of heights, so this promises to be comical.
- Go to Vermont…The one New England state I’ve yet to visit, I probably should check it out.
- Drink at an ice bar…I’ve heard Iceland has the best, but since this list is time & budget constricted…the one in Boston will do just fine.
- Raise at least $550 for the Light the Night walk…walking for my dad again this year, would’ve been his 55th birthday this month, so in honor of that, I,d like to try to raise 550 dollars before the end of the month.
- Go to a movie night in a park…just think MATTHEW MCONAUGHEY in The Wedding Planner. I’ll bring the M &M’s.
So there it is, my 30 days till 30 Bucket List. I hope that this little one month journey is exciting for not just me but also you! Or at the very least you’ll get a good laugh at how fun life can be when you truly live it, love it even when its hard, appreciate the little things & don’t take something like turning 30 too seriously. (Until that gray hair pokes through & hey that actually may be a wrinkle.) Then it’s serious. 😉